Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in West Sussex, with a focus on Elderly Mental Health. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This role is mainly working from home and carrying out essential visits.
- Work with people over the age of 65 who have a mental disorder or all ages of people who have dementia
- Carry out assessments under the Care Act and the Mental Capacity Act
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience within Adults' Social Work
- Mental Health experience
- Knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act and care
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.