Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Northampton within the Learning Disability Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- Providing a high standard of social work to customers arising out of the NASS' duties and powers under legislation and in accordance with divisional and area policy, procedures, guidelines and the standards for all social workers registered with Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC).
- Operating within a multidisciplinary environment to provide appropriate, professional social work support for adults with additional care and support needs within the framework of the seven social care outcomes, adhering to the principles of the Care Act (2014) and, where applicable, Mental Capacity Act (2003) and Mental Health Act (1983; 2007).
- Operating within an integrated service, to provide individualised, outcomes-led, personalised support, based on structured, individual assessments that inform the setting up and commissioning of appropriate packages of support.
- Undertake the more complex assessments, packages of care and long term support for people who are eligible for services that require a professional/ specialist input.
- To identify unmet needs, safeguard, identify, promote, develop and challenge appropriate services and resources in order to meet the needs of customers and contribute to the development of the service.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- 2 years post qualified.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.