Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Wakefield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £23.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The postholder will be expected to work at least one weekend per month, and one week per month when you will need to start and finish a little later from 12.00 to 20.00 (Mon - Friday).
- Respond to some of the urgent social care queries
- Interact with people with a range of needs such as physical disabilities, older people, learning disabilities, drug and alcohol use, mental health, and people experiencing homelessness and offending
- Provide people with advice and information, consider safeguards under s.42, and assess needs
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.