Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for 2 experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time in Warrington, within the Assessment and Care Management Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rates for these locum Social Worker jobs are £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake Care Act Assessments
- Face to face visits with the use of PPE
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Experience with undertaking Care Act Assessments, Mental Capacity Assessments, and Best Interest
- Legally literate, with an excellent understanding of the Care Act and the Mental Capacity Act
- Able to adapt to new computer systems quickly
- Past experience of using Mosaic or a similar system
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.