Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adults Social Worker to work full-time based in Liverpool.
The pay rate for this locum Adults Social Worker job is £23.06 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Contribute to the operational delivery of an effective Adult Social Care Service as part of an integrated team responsible for safeguarding, support planning and promoting the wellbeing of adults with care and support needs continuously improving outcomes
- Identify individual needs through assessment
- Plan and co-design individual support plans
- Ensure that regular monitoring and reviews of support plans are carried out
- Be responsible for social work provision including managing own caseload whilst managing the reputation of the Department and Council and complying with national and service procedures and guidance
Requirements of the Adults Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
- Applied knowledge of The Care Act 2014/Mental Health Act 1983/Mental Capacity Act 2005 and other appropriate legislative frame works and statutory guidance relating to adults
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Adults Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.