Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adult’s Social Worker to work full time based in Newark-on-Trent.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £32,000 - £35,000 per annum.
- Implement safe and effective interventions to service users, their families and the wider multidisciplinary team
- Social care assessments, risk assessments, facilitate group activities and will contribute to team meetings, supporting service users to make viable plans for their future
- Work independently as part of a multi-disciplinary team to assess, plan and implement person-specific programmes of care/interventions within the Care Programme Approach, contributing to the continuous assessment of service users
- Develop comprehensive discharge and contingency plans in partnership with service users, families and carers
- Using care clustering packages to inform and develop plans of care
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience from the NHS or private sector
- A background working within a mental health setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong understanding of mental health and the Care Act which will see create individual rapports to support women engage in their treatment plans and to build a brighter future
- An understanding of Housing legislation and the rights and responsibilities of service users with regards to Housing need
- Completion of ASYE
- Knowledge and interest in MCA-MHA and specific clinical experience in mental health
- Understand Risk Management, the purpose of Clinical Governance and the legal responsibilities of the profession
- Previous experience in the implementation of safeguarding processes
- Annual salary of £32,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.