Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Adult's Social Worker to work 30 hours a week based in Devon.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Complete Care Act Assessments
- Identify packages of care to meet eligible, unmet needs for people of working age with mental health difficulties and disabilities and older people
- Conduct Mental Capacity Act Assessments as part of work to understand when people can make their own decisions or when Best Interest decisions need to be applied
- Assist with completion of safeguarding enquiries
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience of Care First 6, extensive experience of completing Care Act Assessments
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.