Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adults Social Worker to work full-time Ipswich. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28-32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is available on a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- You will strive to support independence amongst people accessing our services, using our Supporting Lives, Connecting Communities framework and Signs of Safety and Wellbeing practice approach. This approach draws on strengths, resources and networks that people and families have, to identify and build solutions that work for them and respects people as experts in their own lives.
- You will be responsible for managing a challenging caseload while operating at all times to the social worker level of Professional Capabilities Framework; this will include completing a range of assessments: Knowledge and Skills Statements for adult social workers and adult social work post-qualifying standards for supervisors 2018.
- Whilst you will work within the policy and procedures of the Suffolk County Council under supervision, you are also be expected to exercise a high level of autonomous professional judgement and risk evaluation, taking responsibility for the safety and wellbeing of people accessing ACS services.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.