Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adult’s Social Work Deputy Manager to work based in Guernsey, within the Adult Disability Service.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £36,500 - £49,500 per annum.
The post holder could be based in a variety of settings including residential homes, supported living services, short break service or Outreach Teams.
- Support people with a learning disability
- Work a shift system that offers support 24 hours a day
- Be involved in all aspects of maintaining the area using the active support model, this may include cleaning, shopping, washing ironing, cooking etc
Requirements of the Deputy Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
- Hold a driving licence and be prepared to drive service vehicles
This Deputy Manager job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.