Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adults Occupational Therapist to work based in Chelmsford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £30,906 - £42,254 per annum.
- Occupational therapists carry out assessments of risk and deliver therapeutic interventions which build resilience and enable independent living for vulnerable adults.
- Quality assuring interventions to ensure that vulnerable people are safeguarded in line with the Council's statutory obligations, working with colleagues across the council and in other statutory bodies to do so, balancing need with financial commitment.
- Working to support adults, and their families, who have complex social needs and are more vulnerable as a result of disability, exclusion, or diminished capacity, you'll maximise their potential to live independently.
- With case work focusing on the most complex and challenging Adult cases, you'll ensure that adults and their families are safeguarded. You'll share ideas and best practice, providing specialist advice as part of a multi-disciplinary team sharing your knowledge as an Occupational Therapist.
- Early Intervention Team, this is a great opportunity to join a team focused on preventative approaches to social care moving at a fast pace where your Occupational Therapist experience can be used to impact vulnerable adults lives often at the point of referral into social care.
- Ongoing Support Team, applying your knowledge across complex cases, creating meaningful lives and focusing on long term support, Occupational Therapists play an integral part in this team.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Diploma of the College of Occupational Therapists or B.Sc O.T. or other professional qualification recognised by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists.
- Evidence of continuing professional development and demonstrable capability of practice in accordance with current professional standards. Current registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) as an Occupational Therapist.
- Experience within a social care setting, with evidence of challenging social and family situations
- Strong communication skills and an ability to develop a rapport and engage with diverse groups of individuals.
- Developing strong relationships with partners, other agencies and the local community to achieve joint objectives and offer a supportive framework for vulnerable adults.
- Understand the financial implications of care packages commissioned.
- Evidence of clear decision making in order to highlight and limit the potential risks associated with intervention
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.