Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Adults Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Maidenhead.
The pay rate for this locum Adults Dietitian job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Work with a diverse population in both urban and rural settings providing dietary advice based on identified needs, to adults who have a learning disability within any community setting
- Provide advice and support to families/carers and other provider agencies and their employees
Requirements of the Adults Dietitian:
- A four-year undergraduate first or a two year post graduate degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
- UK registered with Health Professional Council
- Experience in Learning disabilities
- Member of the British Dietetic Association
- Demonstration that clinical skills are up to date
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietary knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Adults Dietitian job is advertised byRoss Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.