Are you looking for a new full-time Physiotherapist role in Birmingham?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community and Adults Physiotherapist to work full-time or part-time in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £21 to £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the job:
- As post holder you will be conducting assessments in the community for Adults following hospital discharge.
- Flexibility will be required to work across all areas of Birmingham, as needed and hours will be shifted across 7 days including some weekend working.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- 2 years' experience
- Must be a car driver
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.