Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adults Advanced Practitioner to work full-time within Community Teams based in Chelsea, London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Adults Advanced Practitioner job is £39,000 - £44,000 per annum.
Requirements of the Adults Advanced Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Work from home
- Complete home visits where appropriate and PPE
- Experience within safeguarding, MCA, duty, court work, community based social work, assessment, reviews & care act assessments.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Adults Advanced Practitioner job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.