Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adult Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Isle of Man. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £30 - £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract. Return travel to the island will be paid for, other incentives can be discussed.
- Assessing, diagnosing and managing patients
- Caseload consists of communication and/or swallowing disorders associated with acquired neurological disorders, trauma, including palliative care and stammering
- Providing care in a variety of settings including outpatient clinics, secondary care settings, domiciliary visits, residential and nursing homes throughout the Island
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Must be a car driver
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.