Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adult’s Social Worker to work full time in an Adult Safeguarding & Assessment team based in Lewisham. The pay rate for this locum Adult’s Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- You will be responsible for leading on wide-scale safeguarding enquiries and working in partnership with a range of professionals in order to address safeguarding concerns
- Risk management, safeguarding, and promoting choice and control will be key parts of the role
- You will work closely with all partners to improve how adults at risk are safeguarded, contribute to the development of Safeguarding arrangements in the borough, and work to improve the identification of those service users and carers who could benefit from appropriate information and advice to keep them safe
Requirements of the Adult’s Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
- Extensive previous experience of adult safeguarding, and is interested and confident in working in this area
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Adult’s Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.