Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adults Social Worker to work full-time based in East Lothian in a Review Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with SSSC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28- £32 per hour (Assignment rate).
We are currently looking for Social Work staff to support reviews of care home placements. The contract is due to start in early February and an ongoing contract.
You should expect mainly 'virtual' work but may have to visit on occasion. Failing that, looking to back-fill other staff depending on experience.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current SSSC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.