Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within the Learning Disability & Safeguarding Team, based in Swindon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £32,000 - £33,500 per annum.
- Provide statutory support to adults with care and support needs and their carers/families, which includes information and advice, assessment, support planning and safeguarding
- Comply with legal frameworks for social care in line with personalisation principles, which aim to put individuals, families and communities at the heart of care and wellbeing; and in doing so strengthen relationships between members of that community and build social capital
- Operate within defined budgets for social care
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Familiar with local resource networks
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.