Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adult Mental Health & Wellbeing Team based in Chelmsford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £31,000 - £42,000 per annum
- We are looking for those who are passionate about Social Care and want to be part of our mission to make the best and most sustainable use of all resources available; to ensure our service users have access to information and tools to enable them to live healthily and independently for as long as possible; and to exercise choice and control over their lives, while ensuring safety, dignity and quality of life for all the adults we work with, including those in need of long term care.
- All candidates applying to Adult Social Care will be expected to join on a 12-week rota on a 6-day shift pattern and this will include some weekend work.
- However, we still promote flexible working and a flexible work pattern can be discussed. For further details please enquire with our resourcing team, alternatively working patterns can be discussed at interview.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Educated to degree level i.e. Diploma or degree in social work, CQSW, CSS or equivalent. Current registration with Social Work England as a registered social worker.
- Evidence of continuing professional development and demonstrable capability of practice in accordance with current professional standards.
- Experience within a social care setting with evidence of challenging social and family situations.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.