Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adults Social Worker to work full-time based in Edinburgh. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults Services and be registered with SSSC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 - £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is offering a contract until August.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current SSSC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults Services
- Ideally have experience in working with Mental Health and Substance Misuse service user group in Adult Social Care in hospitals and community or at least have an interest in these groups.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.