Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Adult Rehab Occupational Therapist to work in Epsom on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Adult Rehab Occupational Therapist job is £25.00 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 08:30 am – 16:30 pm/09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Assess in-patients mobility and insight - Discuss discharge destinations and plan safe discharge from hospital
Requirements of the Adult Rehab Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Speciality: Older adult Rehabilitation/Discharge planning from hospital
- Experience of working within the NHS/knowledge of discharge planning and recommending packages of care via social care teams
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Adult Rehab Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.