Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Adult Physiotherapist to work full-time within a Community Neuro Team in Bromley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25 - £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is initially 4 weeks but potential to extend for longer.
- Working in the community, treating patients in their homes.
- Assessing and treating complex presentations in long term neurological conditions.
- Able to carry a large caseload. Able to see a minimum of 5 patients a day.
- Able to discharge plan in a timely manner liaising with the MDT, patients, families, GPs etc.
- Attending weekly MDTs and lead on the treatment planning and discharge planning on your caseload.
- To report to the band 7 OT when assistance or guidance is required.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be a car driver and have use of a car for work
- Must have pervious Band 6 experience
- Outside IR35
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.