Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Adult Mental Health Practitioners to fill a full-time role based in West Sussex. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of adult services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The pay rates for these locum Adult Mental Health Practitioner jobs are £40 - £45 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Early - 7am - 3pm
- Late - 2pm - 10pm
- Would need to work x2 Sundays each month
Requirements of the Adult Mental Health Practitioners:
- Degree or equivalent within Social Work
- Social Work England registration
- Recent adult social work experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Adult Mental Health Practitioner jobs are advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.