Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Thurrock/Basildon/Brentwood for a Band 7 Adult Community Speech and Language Therapist.
The pay rate for this locum Adult Community Speech and Language Therapist job is £30.00 - £31.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites.
- Cover an Adult caseload
- Working in the community in Thurrock, Basildon and Brentwood localities
Requirements of the Adult Community Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Be able to autonomously provide highly specialist speech & language assessment and therapy utilising clinical observation and judgment combined with theoretical knowledge, taking a holistic view of the client's needs
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Adult Community Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.