Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated and 6 Adult Community Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Beckenham.
The pay rate for this locum Adult Community Dietitian job is £26.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites.
- See patients in their own homes, clinics and care settings for Nutrition Support
Requirements of the Adult Community Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Community experience
- Experience with Home Enteral Feeding
- Be a car driver and have use of a car for work
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietary knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Adult Community Dietitian job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.