Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adoption Recruitment Senior Social Worker to work full-time in Slough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker job is £41,239 - £46,088 per annum.
- To develop effective relationships with potential adopters, providing clarity on the role they would play as an adopter
- To provide a detailed explanation of the procedure they would go through in order to become approved for adopting a child/children
- To determine, using evidence-based practice how suitable they would be as adopters.
- To carry out first stage assessments of all potential adopters.
- To maintain, monitor and review accurate records of all work undertaken ensuring recording information is accurate and up to date, including comprehensive use of the Integrated Children' System.
- To work effectively move casework to other areas of service as appropriate with a clear transfer plan.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.