Are you a university student looking for temporary work over the summer? Maybe you have finished A levels and are looking for temporary work? Or maybe you have been made redundant and not had a lucky break since? If so, look no further and read on…
Sanctuary Personnel, one of the largest recruitment agencies in the UK has multiple temporary vacancies for Administrators to work for a minimum of 3 months. Reporting into the Head of Candidate Experience, your duties will include:
- Writing and distributing job adverts to multiple online websites
- Cleansing the company CRM to ensure data integrity
- Performing Boolean searches on job boards to resource relevant candidates to meet our clients’ needs
- Dealing with Live Chat enquiries via the Sanctuary Personnel website
- Processing inbound enquiries from candidates
- Finding relevant candidates on social media channels via sponsored ads and direct engagement
Requirements of the Temporary Administrators:
- Proven IT skills i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail and work ethic
- A willingness to learn new systems and software
- Competitive and self-driven mindset to help reach goals and objectives
If this sounds like you, and you would like to join a well-established, positive company then we want to hear from you!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we regret that we are unable to respond to all individuals. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be aware that, on this occasion, we will not be processing your application any further