Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Administrator / Receptionist to work full-time based in Tower Hamlets.
The pay rate for this locum Administrator / Receptionist job is £9.50 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To administrate petty cash management, ordering of supplies, invoicing, telephone and reception duties, building management, support of telecommunication and IT systems to ensure that substance users consistently receive high quality services
- Work closely with the Management Team to ensure that the administration, IT and telecommunication systems operate in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop and nurture sound relationships with both CGL Business Support and external office and equipment suppliers
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records / data collection on clients, as required by NDTMS, Public health and CGL performance frameworks and reporting requirements
Requirements of the Administrator / Receptionist:
- Must have experience working as a receptionist/administrator
- Substance misuse experience would be an advantage
This Administrator / Receptionist job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.