Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Administrator for a Assistant Specialised Eating Disorder Team team in Banes.
This pay rate for this role is £9.72 per hour (PAYE) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- 37.5 hours a week
- Monday - Friday
Requirements of the Administrator:
- Experience of working within a team.
- Able to organise and maintain a busy office.
- Experience of administrative systems and office procedures.
- Good IT skills – competent in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, internet, audio typing and word processing.
- Excellent diary management.
- Empathy and consideration for people.
- Desirable knowledge, skills and experience
- Interest in mental health services, their organisation and links to other statutory
- and Independent/voluntary bodies
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Administrator role is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement