Sanctuary Health is currently looking for Administrator Assistants to work across vaccination hubs in Barnsley/Wakefield. Appropriate training will be provided for administering the vaccine prior to starting.
The pay rate for this locum Administrator Assistant role is £11.72 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
As post holder of this role you will be responsible for meeting and greeting patients, taking names and updating the system.
The following registered healthcare professionals are being considered:
- Registered Nurses
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech & Language Therapists
- Dental Therapists
- Dental Hygienists
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Administrator Assistant jobs are advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.