Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Administrator for a Assistant Specialised Eating Disorder Team team in Bristol.
This pay rate for this role is £9.72 per hour (PAYE) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- To provide a range of secretarial and clerical support to the management team for the Strategic Business Unit/Corporate Directorate.
- Receiving, processing and sorting post, ensuring that it is passed on to the relevant staff member as soon as possible; ensuring that outgoing post is posted on a daily basis.
- Deal with the initial handling of general incoming calls, ensuring that they are passed on to the appropriate person as soon as possible.
- Deal courteously with patients, relatives, members of the public and staff whilst always maintaining confidentiality.
- Taking accurate messages and ensuring they are received by the appropriate person as soon as possible.
- Act as a liaison and contact point for the management team.
- Liaise with other internal and external services as appropriate.
- To provide secretarial and clerical support to include:-
- Prioritise and organise own workload
- Copy and audio typing of letters and reports as required.
- Maintain an accurate and comprehensible filing system (paper and electronic).
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate databases of information.
- Co-ordinate statistical data and general information as required.
- Maintain up-to-date diaries as required.
- Set up meetings and provide support to book rooms, collate papers and take
- notes as appropriate.
- Maintain and order stationery supplies and other stores.
- Maintain adequate supplies of forms and pro-forma documentation.
- Process orders and/or maintenance requests.
Requirements of the Administrator:
- Experience of working within a team.
- Able to organise and maintain a busy office.
- Experience of administrative systems and office procedures.
- Good IT skills – competent in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, internet, audio typing and word processing.
- Excellent diary management.
- Empathy and consideration for people.
- Desirable knowledge, skills and experience
- Interest in mental health services, their organisation and links to other statutory
- and Independent/voluntary bodies
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Administrator role is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement