Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for an Admin Worker to work full-time within a Substance Misuse Service based in Lambeth.
The pay rate for this locum Admin Worker job is £17 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Admin Worker:
- Must have experience working as an administrator
- Prison/Substance misuse experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive substance misuse knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Admin Worker job is advertised by Rhys Macdonald; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.