Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Admin Worker to work within a Business Development and Contracting Team based in Kendray and Fieldhead but most of the work will be done from home.
The pay rate for this Admin Worker role is £24.24 per hour (LTD) and has an initial 4-month contract.
- Support the development of business cases for the 22/23 investment priorities across the Trust
- Provide day to day leadership and project management for the development of the business cases, and as part of their development undertake detailed demand and capacity work to support and evidence the case for additional investment
- One of the key challenges in this role is the need to manage multiple priorities and deadlines to short time scales
- Undertaking detailed analytical and quality assurance work while maintaining visibility and providing clear direction to a number of project teams, guiding them to anticipate and resolve issues as they arise, and ensuring deadlines are met
Requirements of the Admin Worker:
- Substantial experience working within a similar role
- You must have office management experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Admin Worker role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.