Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Admin Officer to work within a large private hospital based in Ipswich. This role is to work 22.5 hours per week.
The pay rate for this part-time locum Admin Officer job is £10 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 2-month contract.
- Assisting in the billing process and processing of payments from patients and insurers together with other day to day admin tasks
- A high proportion of the workload is expected to be in cashiering
Requirements of Admin Officer:
- Significant experience working within a similar role with a financial background
- You must have a working knowledge of Excel and Word and be competent with Outlook
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive administration knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Admin Officer job is advertised by Jordan Seaman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.