Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Acute Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in St Helier.
The pay rate for this locum Acute Speech and Language Therapist job is £28.99 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 12-month contract.
- Consolidate and use specialist skills to assess, differentially diagnose and manage patients with acquired swallowing and communication disorders on the acute wards
- Develop and implement specialist speech and language therapy treatment and management plans for patients on the caseload with communication and/or swallowing disorders
- Use specialist knowledge to inform sound clinical judgements/decision making for case management
Requirements of the Acute Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Demonstrate developing specialist knowledge underpinned by current evidence-based practice
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Acute Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.