Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Acute/Elderly Care Physiotherapist to work part-time (2 days per week) based in Falkirk.
The pay rate for this locum Acute/Elderly Care Physiotherapist job is £25.60 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites.
- Covering acute ward with a largely elderly caseload
- Treatment plans
- Ensuring safe discharge
Requirements of the Acute/Elderly Care Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Acute/Elderly Care Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.