Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Rehabilitation Physiotherapist to work full-time within the Emergency Department and Acute Medical Unit, based in Tooting. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Acute Rehabilitation Physiotherapist job is £25.00 - £27.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Standard working days Monday - Friday.
08:30 am -16:30 pm
- Rapid assessment
- Acute rehabilitation
- Discharge planning for adult inpatients
Requirements of the Acute Rehabilitation Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Previous experience in working in acute medicine and/or Emergency Department
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Acute Rehabilitation Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.