Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 5 Registered General Nurse to work in Kesington and Chelsea. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Registered General Nurse job is £22.21 - £30.18 per hour (Assignment Rate) depending on shift pattern and this role is available through block bookings.
- This is a great opportunity to develop your clinical skills within a variety of different settings as well as being able to work flexibly around any other current commitments you may already have.
- You will need to be a dedicated and forward-thinking nurse who is able to adapt quickly. You will also need to be registered with the NMC and have at least 2 years' experience working within an acute hospital setting.
In return we can offer:
- A dedicated consultant
- Weekly or same day pay
- Assistance with revalidation
- Mandatory training
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
This Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Chloe Martin; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.