Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Physiotherapist to work full-time within an Acute Frailty Team based in Barking. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25-£27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The role is within the acute frailty therapy team which is mainly based in ED, the assessment units and a short stay care of the elderly ward.
- In these environments strong decision making and discharge planning and an ability to work in a faster paced environment will be required.
- Also in view of COVID the hospital is divided into COVID and non-COVID and we are supporting the wider medical team so there is potential to be across many acute medical areas so the right candidate will need to have experience/skills in acute medicine and respiratory to manage this.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.