Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has locum vacancies for Band 6 Acute Physiotherapists to work part-time or full time based in Northampton.
The pay rates for these locum Acute Physiotherapist jobs are £25.04 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
- Acute hospital work in medicine, surgical and T+O
Requirements of the Acute Physiotherapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Acute Physiotherapist jobs are advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.