Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Derby. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy and be registered with HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £24 - £25 an hour (Weekends £30+)(Assignment rate). This role is an ongoing contract.
- As post holder of this role you will be joining a fast paced rehabilitation unit based in a care home. You will be expected to be quite fast paced when dealing with complex discharge planning and your main specialities will be in; Orthopaedic, falls and dementia.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist
- 2 years experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive OT/physio knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.