Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has locum vacancies for Band 6 Acute Occupational Therapists to work based in Belfast.
The pay rates for these locum Acute Occupational Therapist jobs are £20.46 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
- Provide flexible cover across hospital settings for periods of staff absence as they arise
- Work within the acute hospital wards and any service area based on a hospital site providing comprehensive Occupational Therapy assessments, interventions and advice for patients and relatives, using evidence based client-centred principles
- Manage, supervise and teach more junior therapists, technical instructors, OT assistants and students
- Promote the role of Occupational Therapy within the inter-professional team, and ensure that good communication exists with the medical, nursing and other professional staff
- Monitor the service provided to patients, continuously striving to develop and improve the quality of service
- Undertake flexible working including extended working and seven day working as determined by operational requirements
Requirements of the Acute Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Demonstrate specialist clinical skills and knowledge in the assessment and treatment of patients referred to Occupational Therapy across a range of clinical areas
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Acute Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.