Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Paddington for a Band 6 Acute Occupational Therapist.
The pay rate for this locum Acute Occupational Therapist job is £25.00 - £27.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Complete generic physical skills assessments such as functional mobility & stairs
- Completion of the Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment (CGA) as appropriate
- Completion of appropriate cognitive screening tools
- Addressing ADL needs by identification of care needs and equipment
- Referring patients to Social Services, Community Independence Service referrals and liaison to prevent admission to the downstream wards
Requirements of the Acute Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Acute hospital experience at Band 6 level
- Worked as Band 5 Occupational Therapist in a variety of rotations - surgery, medicine, orthopaedics and stroke
- Previous working experience in the NHS
- Confident in discharge planning in acute and specialist medicine wards
- Effective communication with MDT
- Able to input into frailty pathways as well other relevant caseloads ie. the mild head injury
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Acute Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.