Sanctuary Health are currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapists to work in Swindon on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for these locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapists job are £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 3-month contracts. The candidates will work Monday-Friday 8:00am-16:00pm within our Inpatient team who work within the emergency department and acute assessment units.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/ Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Inpatient experience essential
- Discharge planning essential
These Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.