Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Dietitians to fill a locum full-time role based in Birmingham.
The pay rates for these Acute Dietitian jobs are £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 3-month contracts.
Requirements of the Acute Dietitians:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Experience in an inpatient acute and outpatient setting for General medicine, Upper Gastrointestinal and Liver surgery, HIV and Trauma with tube feeding discharges, tube feeding, oral nutritional support, cardiovascular, obesity management
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietary knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Acute Dietitian jobs are advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.