Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 ACT Pharmacy Technician to fill a full-time role based in Wirral.
The pay rate for this locum ACT Pharmacy Technician job is £20-£21 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
Requirements of the ACT Pharmacy Technician:
- GPHC Registration.
- At least two years of postgraduate pharmacy experience in hospitals.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5 ACT Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.