Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum roles for Band 5/6 Accuracy Checking Technicians to work full-time based in Harlow.
The pay rates for these locum Accuracy Checking Technician jobs are £20 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 3-month contracts.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:30 am – 17:30 pm or 10:00 am – 18:00 pm
- Checking role within the Dispensary
Requirements of the Accuracy Checking Technicians:
- Must have pharmacy experience
- GPHC Registration
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Accuracy Checking Technician jobs are advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.