Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 COVID Biomedical Scientists to fill full-time roles in Liverpool. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Biomedical Scientist jobs are £29.12 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 6 month contracts. Working 7.5 hour shifts between 08:00 - 20:00, so a.m. shift of 08:00 - 15:00 or p.m. shift of 12:00 - 20:00, 37.5 h/week.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensiv biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientists:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Minimum level of 2 years' lab experience
These Biomedical Scientist jobs are advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.