Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Radiographers to work full-time in Chelmsford. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Radiographer jobs are £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
You will be working 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday.
Duties of the Radiographer:
- Plain film radiography of out-patients, in-patients, A&E and GP referrals.
- Theatre and mobile radiography.
Requirements of the Radiographers:
- HCPC registration
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- Experience as a radiographer within a similar role
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Radiographer knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Radiographer jobs are advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.