Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Supervisory Biomedical Scientists to fill a full-time role in Leamington Spa. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of biomedical science practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Supervisory Biomedical Scientist roles are £33.65 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the laboratories policies and applicable laws
- Organise staff placement per shift; working closely with the Chief Lab Scientist and Biomedical Scientist Leads to support the smooth running of patient testing
- Managing the shift including responsibility for the effective and successful management of productivity, and quality control
- Ensure any accidents, incidents and near-misses are correctly reported to the H&S officer
- Ensuring consistent, fair and productive management of people
- Enhancing the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management
- Responsibilities may include planning, assigning and directing work, addressing employee performance and corrective action plans
- Inputting to strategic planning and reviews, analysing process workflow, employee and space requirements and implementing necessary changes
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders and senior management
Requirements of the Supervisory Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Proven management experience
- Experience of supervising staff in a laboratory setting
- Experience of managing teams towards productivity and quality assurance targets
- Have strong numerical and decision-making skills and be able to understand MI reports
These Supervisory Biomedical Scientist roles are advertised by Yaseen Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.