Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Biochemistry Biomedical Scientists to fill full-time roles in Blackburn/Burnley. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Biomedical Scientist jobs are £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 12:00 - 20:00.
About the roles:
- The job is based in a busy Pathology Department at Royal Blackburn Hospital and also at our satellite laboratory at Burnley General Hospital.
- Daily duties are carrying out Analytical investigations and confirmation of the analytical and technical validity of those investigations.
- Liaising with Clinical and Blood Science staff to ensure that diagnostically abnormal results are urgently acted upon.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientists:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- A knowledge of Vitros 4600 would be advantageous
- Experience of Siemens Centaur XPT and Siemens Atellica solution
- 2 years' experience
These Biomedical Scientist jobs are advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.